Italy has provided the whole world with one of the most delicious dishes: pizza. You can eat this anytime, anywhere. For many of us, pizza is mildly addictive.
One of the reasons people choose to enjoy this Italian dish is its cost-effectiveness. I never get tired of pizza. There are many different choices and types of even the same dish.
It doesn’t matter if it’s spicy or plain. It has everything a person could want. Non-vegetarians can enjoy pizza with all kinds of meat, from chicken to beef. Vegetarians also have a great way to enjoy pizza. Not only can you change the flavor, you can also change the toppings.
Here’s one of the easiest recipes for delicious toppings to which you can add your favorite toppings. We need two ingredients.
Two ingredient pizza dough recipe.
Here is the secret of easy, delicious and time-saving pizza baked at high temperature. Brush the dough with a little olive oil, add your favorite toppings and you’re done.
- Add half a cup of flour (about 300 g) and a little more to knead.
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 260 degrees Celsius
- Mix flour and Greek yogurt in a bowl. Transfer to a floured work surface. Knead for 8-10 minutes, adding flour if needed to keep the dough from sticking.
- Spread a small amount of olive oil on the frying pan where you will put the dough.
- Bake the pizza crust for 5-7 minutes before adding your favorite toppings.
- Return to oven for up to 10 minutes until crust is lightly browned.
See also: Best Ways to Reheat Pizza to Keep It Tasty